Friday, December 11, 2015

Tudor Fare this Christmas


Just a little commission someone asked me to do! I've made Tudor foods before and I was messaged and asked to make this new rustic board of cheeses, breads, fruit and meat pies. It's in one inch scale and everything was made by myself of course. The foods are polymer clay and mixed media, and the board is wood, hand-carved, stained and waxed.


REQUEST SOMETHING SPECIAL!
If you want to request your own special commission then please do email me!

SHOP!
If you want to purchase some of my miniatures I already have in store, then find them here (I ship all over the world).

LEARN!
If you want to learn to make your own miniatures then start finding my tutorials here!

Enjoy the photos. The first photo shows a work-in-progress.


SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT
The Hummingbird Miniatures online shop will close for the holidays beginning on Monday 14th December and re-open in mid January 2016.







4 comments:

  1. They are so real-looking :) Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe that King Henry the 8th would heartily approve this fare! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I think your creations are the best! You inspire me so much!😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your wonderful Blog! We're glad to know that you enjoyed read your blog Online shopping coupons

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...